Soko Credit Repair removes negative items from your credit reports, this will definitely increase your credit score. As an expert in credit repair, we can help you fix bad credit through credit education and the removal negative items from your credit report. We legally dispute your credit report and require Experian, TransUnion, and Equifax to investigate your negative items. If they cannot verify the information, they will have to delete it – which turns your poor credit rating into a better one!
- We first obtain a current credit report from all three of the credit bureaus.(You can obtain a report for $1 from www.privacyguard.com from all of the bureaus.
- We go over each entry very carefully to determine if the entry is a positive or a negative item on your report. We look for any judgments, collections, charge-offs, repossessions, bankruptcies, or foreclosures on your reports. These are all serious “dings” to your credit score and will result in a poor credit rating.
- Now that we have identified the negative items we will start the process to dispute these negative items. We will write a letter to each bureau and properly dispute credit report entries and request they remove negative items from your credit report.
- After 30 days, you will be receiving a letter from each bureau with their resolution decisions – either they will state they removed the disputed items or they will state they verified the disputed items. Now, the next round of letters will be targeting the items they supposedly verified. In order to dispute these items, we will have to dispute these directly with the creditor.
- Your credit report items are carefully matched with just the right credit repair strategies using proven methods and we continue the dispute process.